Professional golfer Taylor Funk shared and then deleted a video on his YouTube page Tuesday of his round of golf on New Year's Day with President Donald Trump.

The vlog offered a rare behind-the-scenes look at Trump on the golf course.

Funk told CNN he was impressed with Trump's game.

Funk said the president shot a "legit" even-par 36 on the front nine and played "decent" on the back nine.

"He actually played well; I was very surprised," Funk told CNN. "He shot even par on the front and played decent on the back, too. He's definitely a lot better than I thought he was going to be. He's a good player, he's a lot of fun to play with. Just very engaging, and really I don't have a bad thing to say about our round. It was amazing."

Funk also shared a photo of his round with Trump on Twitter with the caption "#maga."

Trump has reportedly visited his golf clubs nearly 90 times in his first year as president, but little footage exists of his golf outings.

During a recent round, CNN obtained footage by having a reporter hide in a bush.

Following the incident, a large white truck reportedly parked in front of the shrubbery so the angle would no longer be available.

Funk was told not to flim Trump.

From Golf.com:
"Despite a shot early in the vlog where Trump appears to tell Funk not to film him inside, Taylor continued to capture footage throughout the round, including two videos of Trump's swing."
The group played at Trump International, the president's course in West Palm Beach, Fla.

"Amazing day, Amazing guy very engaging, very thoughtful. Asked a lot of questions, wanted to know how he could be a better golfer, a better president,” said Funk in the now-deleted YouTube video.