Austin Seferian-Jenkins just can't catch a break from NFL replay officials.

For the second time this season, the Jets tight end had a touchdown taken away after an official review.

With the Jets on the Panthers' 1-yard line early in the fourth quarter Sunday at MetLife Stadium, Seferian-Jenkins appeared to make a nice catch on a Josh McCown pass before falling out of bounds in the end zone.

The play was originally ruled a touchdown, but was overturned.

Of course, Jets fans are still livid about a play earlier this year in which Seferian-Jenkins appeared to score a touchdown against the Patriots, only to have an official review overturn it and instead rule he had fumbled the ball out of the end zone.

The Jets lost to the Panthers, 35-27, and Seferian-Jenkins' misfortunes made the difference; he also dropped an almost certain touchdown pass earlier in the game.

“It’s very frustrating. I let my team down," Seferian-Jenkins said after the game (via SNY).

Give Seferian-Jenkins credit for maintaining his cool about the issue. When asked if he thought he'd scored a touchdown Sunday, instead of blasting the official review, he said, “I dropped it, by what the refs said.”