Churchill Brothers host NEROCA FC in an I-League clash to be held at the Tilak Maidan stadium in Vasco, Goa, on Tuesday.

Game Churchill Brothers vs. NEROCA FC
Date Tuesday, January 30
Time 8:00 PM IST (GMT +5:30)
TV CHANNELS & LIVE STREAM
The Star Sports Network have the exclusive broadcasting rights of the I-League. All the matches will be telecast live on Star Sports 2 and 2 HD.

India TV channels Online streams
Star Sports 2/2HD Hotstar
TEAM NEWS
CHURCHILL BROTHERS POSSIBLE XI (4-4-2): James Kithan; Wayne Vaz, Hussein Eldor, Monday Osagie, Denachandram Meitei; Britto PM, Kalu Ogba, Richard Costa, Uttam Rai; Koffi Mechac, Dawda Ceesay.

Injured: Jovel, Suraj
Doubtful: None
Suspended: None
Key Players: Mechac Koffi, Osagie Monday

NEROCA XI (4-2-3-1): Bishorjit Singh (GK); Ngasepam Tondonba, Varney Kallon, Gouramangi Singh, Govin Singh; Fabien Vorbe, Aryn Glen Williams; Gopi Singh, Israilov Akhlidin, Subash Singh; Felix Chidi.

Doubtful: Lalit Thapa
Absent: None
Suspended: None
Key Players: Subhash Singh, Aryn Williams, Felix Chidi

GAME PREVIEW

After a run of five straight losses to start the season, Churchill Brothers finally have some wind in their sails and have picked up 10 points from their previous four games. They will be looking to build on that run of good form when NEROCA FC come calling on Tuesday.

The Red Machine are coming off wins over Gokulam Kerala, Shillong Lajong and the Indian Arrows and after a reshuffle in their foreign contingent, seems to have found their goalscoring boots.

Churchill will be confident of springing a surprise on NEROCA, who have had an impressive debut campaign in the I-League so far. Though they are currently placed bottom, Churchill can jump up to seventh spot in the table with a win.

NEROCA lost their previous game against Minerva Punjab but are still placed second on the table and are four points adrift of the league leaders Minerva, though they have already played a game more. But the Manipur-based side will want to ensure they keep the pressure on the Minerva by winning in Goa.

Subhash Singh and Nedo Turkovic have been in form for Gift Raikhan's side who have also been defensively strong this season. Will they be able to down Churchill Brothers or will the Red Machine continue their impressive run? We'll see...