All the world's cricketers walked into a bar. The LOLs, the chatter, and the occasional mini-brawls, they were endless. And the news cycle was never the same again! Welcome to ESPNcricinfo's Social Buzz, your go-to destination for all the bantz, the jousts, and little bit of eavesdropping from the social media playground and beyond.

February 27

If you're happy and you know it, shake a leg! Jemimah Rodrigues enjoys that feeling of qualifying for the T20 World Cup semi-finals.

ICC

@ICC
Yes, @JemiRodrigues! 💃💃

Busting moves with an off-duty security guard at the #T20WorldCup

Embedded video

8:20 AM - Feb 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
3,365 people are talking about this
Immy meets Vivvy, Greggo and Watto
Now that's some cricket reunion: Pakistan prime minister and former cricket captain Imran Khan meets Viv Richards, Greg Chappell and Shane Watson at his official residence in Islamabad. Wonder if they were discussing their fantasy picks for the PSL.

Sir Vivian Richards

@ivivianrichards
Good to meet my friend @imranKhanPTI once again 🙂 https://twitter.com/PTVNewsOfficial/...63599300169734

PTV News

@PTVNewsOfficial
Prime Minister @imranKhanPTI hosted Sir @ivivianrichards Greg Chappell Shane Watson and Zakir Khan at the Prime Minister’s House earlier today.

Embedded video
7:49 PM - Feb 26, 2020
2,730 people are talking about this
England's young support
Aw, must be nice to receive fan mail. Wish we knew the feeling.

Kate Cross

@Katecross16
At a recent @ICC #Cricket4Good coaching clinic a young girl passed me an envelope with “Dear England” on it & asked me to read it to the team.

It can be pretty easy to lose sight of the bigger picture. Thankyou, Maya, for reminding me & the rest of the @Englandcricket team ❤️

View image on Twitter
7:38 PM - Feb 26, 2020
119 people are talking about this
Glenn Maxwell gets engaged
Glenn Maxwell is engaged to his girlfriend, Vini Raman. Considering she's Indian-born, we're hoping the wedding will live up to Maxwell's old nickname, "Big Show".

Februrary 24

Donald Trump on Soochin and Virot
On the day Virat Kohli watched New Zealand trample India by ten wickets in the Wellington Test and one that marks ten years since Sachin Tendulkar became the world's first ODI double-centurion, the two men were honoured like never before. US president Donald Trump, speaking at the inauguration of the massive Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad, acknowledged India's love for the "greatest cricket players, from Soo chin Tendolkerr to Virot Kohlee". Headline writers everywhere woke up to all the possibilities they hadn't considered before.

Anyone know?

Embedded video
4:31 PM - Feb 24, 2020
1,053 people are talking about this

mark butcher

@markbutcher72
Sooochin, Sooochin!

3:42 PM - Feb 24, 2020

265 people are talking about this
Missed all the chatter last week? Catch up on it here