Rumors of what the iPhone 8 will look like have given way to a myriad of renders that prey on our expectations. The last iPhone didn’t exactly change that much, so naturally we’re expecting a lot more with the iPhone 8. The latest concept, courtesy of dutch company Handy Abovergleich, does exactly that and brings all of your long-standing wishes into one perfect phone.

This iPhone 8 concept adds nearly every feature you’ve been waiting for: OLED display, wireless charging, glass on glass design and even USB-C. The phone itself looks similar to what is around right now, with the rounded edges, but it has eliminated the bezels to deliver a beautiful aesthetic with the OLED display that is beautiful.

The lower bottom of the OLED panel displays the home button and two apps that you can choose to interchange. This allows for quick shuffling between apps. The phone also packs in an iris scanner to unlock, similar to the one found in the Note 7.

Updating the camera set-up, the concept boasts a 16MP, up from the current 12MP in the iPhone 7. One of the most surprising additions is USB-C, which makes all the sense in the world but I can never imagine Apple ditching its proprietary Lightning port.

Logistically it makes sense, one single port for the iPhone and MacBook, but I doubt Apple will want to give up the licencing fee it charges for all those third-party Lightning cable makers.

The big kicker for the concept is the three-tier iPhone model that was rumored with the 7: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 Pro. The Pro version adds Apple Pencil support, which sadly is still a $100 accessory on top of a phone that would surely to cost over $1,000.

I hope the real iPhone 8 gets this many features

If Apple sticks to its “regular” release cycle, and I expect it will, we will see the next iPhone in September. Will it have the features this concept has? Probably not. It will have some, but it’s up to guessing which ones will make it into the final design.

If the rumors are to be believed, Apple is thinking of adding OLED displays and wireless charging to its phone. Will the bezel-free design and USB-C make it in? Let’s just say I’ll believe when I see it.

Source & Concept Photos: TechnoBuffalo.com