Billie Eilish grabbed attention on her way into the gym while rocking a X-rated shirt, featuring a photo of bare breasts on it, in Los Angeles, California on Friday morning. As she put on a leggy display in a pair of dark brown spandex shorts, the Bad Guy hitmaker, 21, turned heads in her risqué tee, which she paired with white sneakers. For her workout, the seven-time Grammy winner wore her brunette locks pulled back in low ponytail under a black baseball cap. She carried a blue Stanley Cup tumbler, to keep her hydrated, as well as the rest of her essentials in a backpack.

billie-eilish-shorts-backgrid-2.jpg

Last year, the performer revealed she has made fitness a priority in her life during an an interview with Zane Lowe on Apple Music 1 after recovering from an ankle injury. 'I've been completely changing the way that my life is involving fitness — I'm a gym rat now,' she raved. She continued, 'When did that happen? I don't know but it did and it started with 'I can't get injured anymore.' I'm not gonna let myself live like that because I lived like that for years.' Time in the gym has made her 'feel so much better as a person' and improved how she 'can move on stage'. 'I feel so much better,' she gushed after previously battling body image issues during her teen years.

During an interview with Vogue magazine, Eilish revealed that she struggled with body confidence and 'hated herself' as she tried to accept her appearance. Discussing her struggle, the when the party's over crooner revealed she had to go through a process of learning to love herself, starting with accepting her physical appearance. Billie said: 'Going through my teenage years of hating myself and all that stupid s**t. A lot of it came from my anger towards my body, and how mad I was at how much pain it's caused me, and what I've lost because of things that happened to it… 'I felt like my body was gaslighting me for years. I had to go through a process of being like, my body is actually me. And it's not out to get me.'

pn95l2dd01ca1.jpg

In 2021, the singer admitted she still wasn't pleased with her appearance, telling The Guardian: 'I see people online, looking like I've never looked. And immediately I am like, "oh my God, how do they look like that?" 'I know the ins and outs of this industry, and what people actually use in photos, and I actually know what looks real can be fake. 'Yet I still see it and go, oh God, that makes me feel really bad. And I mean, I'm very confident in who I am, and I'm very happy with my life.… I'm obviously not happy with my body but who is?'