While audiences eagerly await the next installment in the franchise, Guardians of the Galaxy's Mantis actor Pom Klementieff shares her reaction to joining the Mission: Impossible — Dead Reckoning Part One cast. Plot details for the next installment in the Tom Cruise-led franchise are currently unknown, though it is expected to see IMF agent Ethan Hunt put up against another world-threatening foe, this time seemingly with the help of a familiar face. Cruise is returning to lead another star-studded ensemble cast, and as the wait for the sequel begins to shorten, one Mission: Impossible — Dead Reckoning Part One star is excited for audiences to see what's to come from the film.

In a recent interview with Collider to discuss The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special, Pom Klementieff opened up about joining the Mission: Impossible — Dead Reckoning Part One cast. The Mantis actor recalled her excitement at getting to join the roster for the upcoming action movie sequel, and the joy she got working with Tom Cruise on the film. See what Klementieff shared below:

Oh, he's incredible to work with. He's so thoughtful, powerful to see, he's so kind and so generous, and he's such an inspiration. He just pushes himself, always challenges himself and yeah, he's always a constant inspiration. Oh my God, I was so, so, so excited. I was so happy and also so stressed because I wanted to tell everyone, but I had to keep it a secret for at least a few days. But yeah, it was a dream come true for sure.
Who Pom Klementieff Could Be Playing In Mission: Impossible 7

With only one trailer released thus far for the film, both the plot and characters for Mission: Impossible — Dead Reckoning Part One have remained largely under wraps. However, Klementieff proved to be one new character who got a significant amount of screen time in the film's sole trailer, shown fighting Cruise's Ethan in a tight alleyway, soaring through the city streets in an armored vehicle and fighting a group of men in a train compartment. Interestingly, however, the Mission: Impossible — Dead Reckoning Part One trailer also saw Klementieff in a meeting with Rebecca Ferguson's Ilsa and Vanessa Kirby's White Widow.

If to look at the range of footage she appears in for the film, it seems likely that Klementieff is set to play an antagonist character to Cruise's Hunt in Mission: Impossible — Dead Reckoning Part One, though her devotions remain unknown. Considering she's in a meeting with the White Widow, a black-market arms dealer, it seems possible she could be a rival party vying for a dangerous weapon Ethan is looking to take off of the market, much like in Mission: Impossible — Fallout. Whether Klementieff's unnamed character is working with Esai Morales' unnamed antagonist, herself, or another party is currently unknown.

All Mission: Impossible Newcomers In Dead Reckoning

Guardians of the Galaxy's Mantis actor is only one of multiple stars making their franchise debuts with Mission: Impossible — Dead Reckoning Part One. Fellow Marvel Cinematic Universe vet Hayley Atwell is portraying a character whose ties writer/director Christopher McQuarrie described as "somewhat ambiguous," with Shea Whigham, Morales, Rob Delaney, Cary Elwes, indira Varma, Mark Gatiss, Charles Parnell, Greg Davis, Marcin Dorociński, Lampros Kalfuntzos, Mariela Garriga, making for one of the biggest rosters of Mission: Impossible debuts in years. Only time will tell what's to come from Klementieff and her co-stars when Mission: Impossible — Dead Reckoning Part One hits theaters on July 14.