Tracker URL http://www.3dtorrents.org/
Tracker Genre 3D / HD
Tracker SignUp Invite Only
Maintain Ratio Easy
Bonus System Yes
Chatbox Yes
Banned Countries None

Tracker Description

3DTorrents (3DT) is a private tracker that wants to be heaven on earth for 3D movies.

They have a good collection for New Movies, even some older Files in 3D have good amount of speeds.

Maintain ratio is easy as :
- Many 50% freeleech torrents are uploaded daily , snatch them by seedbox.
- Bonus points system is implemented , where you can buy extra GBs to your upload count.Every file Over 2GB you download, you get .7 points per hour for seeding.
- Required share ratio is 1.0.
In My Opinion this is a good 3D tracker, It has explanations about the 3D world such as devices, apps, and the differences between the 3 methods.

They have a unique invite system whenever you reach 3D monster rank you can finally use invites there with bps .

The pretimes and the speed are ok, you can easily build a good buffer with the help of Bonus system... Overall decent one for 3D lovers to enjoy some movies.

Hit & Run rules => If your ratio is bad and you hit n run, you will most likely receive a warning. Seed any file as long as it took to either get enough points to get a 1.0 ratio or to upload enough data.

Rules - Required share ratio is 1:1.

They also have a Active Chatbox along with forum section .

They Have a donation system In their site . Users who donates can enjoy many Facilities as a VIP their .

They also Have a Good Collections Of 4k UHD Bluray copy , Adult contents , 3D softwares .

I hope you'll like my review guys , leaving you with screenshots

||Home Page||

||Browse||

||Forums||

||Rules||

||Donation||

||Bonus System||

||Ratings||

Pre-times 6.5/10
Speed 7/10
Content 7/10
Community 6.5/10