Unexpected downtimes and expected downtimes:

ur servers which are under constant attack from bots and hackers see alot of wear and tear and over a period of a couple years need to be upgraded. As many of you probably have noticed there has been sporadic downtime due to the server getting knocked offline when overloaded by these unsavory elements. So we will be upgrading our server array again and getting the site off the temporary server that we have been using since our main server took a nose dive a few months back.

The upgrade and final migration is set to occur within the next 48 hours according to the technicians at the datacenter. This may occur later but I wanted to inform everyone now that some downtime is expected this week that should fix the overloading issues and keep things online and secure for years to come.

When this happens as whenever the site is offline please keep your torrents open. When the tracker comes back online it will save your data properly.

I would also like to take a moment to emphasize the need for donations. I don't enjoy asking for donations but they are the sole funding for our website and they are how ZOMB Torrents has managed to stay online for 13 years serving free music to the masses and how we are also able to offer free-leech or ratio free periods for extended times. We have been running month to month and without our fundraisers and reminders the sites income and life blood slows to a trickle. Its just reality and we don't have ads or sponsors.

To support ZOMB you have 2 options. Donate or make a purchase through our store to Amazon.

Your help is needed and appreciated and as per usual donations and supporting our site through our store allows us to stay online and we can credit your account accordingly and remove download restrictions or warnings.

//STAFF