Some people are reporting that the password reset is not working for them. Please check your spam folders carefully...that is where most people are finding it. If you have cleared cookies and cache of everything related to the old site and you are still unable to get the PW reset to work then please send an pm on here with your username and email

-------------------------------------------------------

To access the site every single member needs to request a new password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" button and entering their email address.
Please allow time for your emails to arrive before sending a message here. I am drowning in messages and simply cannot help everyone get in individually. The emails will come, but they will be most likely in spam and will take a while. Only those who really have exhausted every other avenue should message me...and don't forget... that I can't help without a username!!!
If you have sent me a message and then receive your email please let me know as soon as you have logged into the site so that I don't waste time tracking down your account.
Please send your usernames by private message...I can't reply to comments on this post or any of the others at the moment...thanks
Future members please don't send messages asking for invites...sign-ups will open when we are settled and I do not have time to answer non sign-in related issues today!