Google Translation:

Notice of closure

Do not discuss relevant content in other public sites. There is a time at the end of life.

For NJUPT, it may be time to say goodbye. Due to some force majeure reasons, NJUPT will be permanently closed in the near future. Thanks to all the students and teachers for their long-term support.

Suddenly discovered that NJUPT had its 11th birthday some time ago. In this short period of time, NJUPT has also recruited many excellent uploaders to contribute to NJUPT. It can be said that NJUPT would not be without them. Have been able to welcome new classmates year after year and bid farewell to old classmates. I would like to express my sincere thanks to all the uploaders.

For you, NJUPT may just be a blind spice in your life, but we have been very happy to take away a little bit of your boring time and add a little color to your daily life. I also hope that you may think of such a small site at some point in the future, that would be great.

For me personally, NJUPT runs through my entire university and PhD life. If possible, I hope I can write "Goodbye to everyone" on the page on the day of graduation, and then leave this place where I have stayed for a long time.

Then it's better to be like this, goodbye everyone!

NJUPT Management Team

November 12, 2020