New Year's final quiz - I will comment in the forum!

Dear Users!

The last act of the New Year's quiz has arrived. You can access the task list HERE . You can submit the solution by clicking HERE . The game is on 04.01.2023. from 16:30 on 10.01.2023. It lasts until 16:00. Those who submit the correct solution will be richer by 5,000 points.

Task description:
1. Performers/ensembles are listed in the table. On the other hand, the words of the titles of the music tracks are mixed up and mixed together. First of all, you have to enter the words in the table according to the title of a work of the artist/group. There is a number at the end of the table, it indicates how many spaces there are in the title of the number. (A space corresponds to an empty cell)
2. Write the letters with a red background on a sheet of paper, this is a total of 20 letters. From this you have to create a meaningful word consisting of 12 characters (not necessarily Hungarian). The word has no space and is not inflected and has an object.

And the words are as follows: THE ONLY DAMAGE YOU TOBACCO SHOP ARE LIGHTS LITTLE BALL YOU ARE FIRST ON MÉLABU WIZARD MOUNTAIN TOO LATE FOR ME THE SIGN HOUSE IS ALREADY A PIECE WE ARE DIVORCE MY PLACE SHOULD SLIP I KNOW THE SEASON IS NOT STARTING FROM MY HEART THEN THE INDIAN IS NEVER BEAUTIFUL WHO YOU ARE Mister BE CAREFUL HEAVEN I LIVE KIAZAKI WASH OR BE TOO WHITE I'M NOT THE TEACHER WHY I'M SPANING AT THE OPERA MY VILLAGE IS A SUMMER LEONARD KÁR DÜBÖRÖG IMMUNISSA SUMMER FONYODI I'M LOOKING FOR TOO

Important information:
• Deciphering is a meaningful word consisting of 12 punctuation marks.
• Rewards will be distributed within 72 hours after the end of the game.
• When checking the solution, we do not take into account upper and lower case letters. The version of the solution given with the characters of the English alphabet is also suitable.
• You only have one chance to submit the solution, so pay attention to whether you entered the solution correctly!
• Publishing the solution may result in disqualification.