Seedbox Raffle!

Hello HDME

HDME will be holding a seedbox raffle. Each ticket will cost 5 Euro, we would need a minimum of 10 users in this raffel. The profits will go towards the site's operating cost.

The prize is a 1TB-1.5 TB Seed Box that is yours to use for an entire month. If this 1st try out (SEED BOX) Raffles goes well, HDME will be upping the stakes 10 (1.5TB) seedboxes in the proceeding raffle's. However, before we can get there, we need to see where at right now!

As an added bonus, there is a PLEX server with well over 300 4K REMUXES (NOT ENCODES), 250 1080p BluRay REMUXES, 2500+ Additional movies in the format of 720p/1080p and .avi for the oldies. Furthermore, there is 300 TV Series (COMPLETE) TV seasons. This is an addition to the seedbox for a mere 5 Euro Raffle Ticket. What, I just got this call now from a unnamed source, I hear that there will also be 2 more smaller plex servers thrown into the pot. Please let us know if this is of any interest to you.

We will only go forward if there is interest. If the interest is positive we will do these raffles every month NON-STOP! However, if you all don't step up and make yourselves heard, well MORE PLEX for ME!

This raffle will start now and we will be picking winners after the holidays in January! Pls msg me if you wish to participate in this raffle after your donation so we can send you the ticket numbers.

Staff