Will Sylvester Stallone still pursue with "Expendables 4" despite the lack of success of the third installment due to piracy?

That's the question most of the "Expendables" franchise fans are now asking.

While Sly has yet to announce anything, it's been said that Jason Statham, who plays Lee Christmas since the first installment of the action-adventure franchise, told IGN that he's ready to return and reprise his role in "Expendables 4."

"Working with Sylvester Stallone is beyond a pinch yourself moment," the 47-year-old British actor said of his co-star in an interview with IGN.

"I remember growing up watching his films. And to be directed by him and to be in a movie that he's produced and to be shoulder to shoulder with Sly is a privilege any man who loves action movies would never turn their nose up at. I mean, it's terrific. I'll do as many as he wants."

Together with Statham, Arnold Schwarzenegger, who's been working with Sylvester Stallone for the franchise, has been trying to convince his good friend to push through with the project despite the mishap with "Expendables 3."

"I just think it's a terrific franchise," he said in an interview with USA Today. "I told Sly to write another one or have someone else write another one. A really terrific story. Because I think it's a great idea to have an ensemble piece with that many action heroes in a movie. Especially if the comedy is really done well. It could be a great story. There's definitely room for another one."

Apparenlty, things are really looking good with "Expendables 4" as there have been reports claiming that the man behind the hacking and piracy of "Expendables 3" has already been apprehended.

Deadline exclusively reported that UK's Police Intellectual Property Crime Unit together with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations and the MPAA have arrested a 26-year-old male who lives in Halifax for allegedly leaking "Expendables 3."

Sylvester Stallone has released an official statement about the issue, thanking the authorities who helped solve the case.

"I'd like to thank the Police Intellectual Property Crime Unit at the City of London Police for working with U.S. Homeland Security Investigations to apprehend the suspect in this case," Sylvester Stallone, said in an official statement released to the press. "It is important to protect the rights of creatives around the world from theft."

Whether this update will convince Sly to move forward with "Expendables 4" remains to be seen though.