The most special date of the year has arrived, a time of peace and harmony that allows us to forget all our problems and gather the people we love most around the table.

The purest moments of happiness can also be the simplest: the family together, the laughter that fills the house, the enthusiasm on the face, the affection that overflows in all hearts.

And I, as your uncle, could not spend this eve without congratulating my dear nephew and also, as always, bringing news.

As a good family is always big, we will open a register so that new nephews can join this family of ours, which I care for so much, as I care for all of you my dear users, but be aware of the registration rules:

Period:

From 12/23/2022 from 5:00 pm to 12/26/2022 at 11:59 pm

Well, like every family, we want to bring security to it, so for the records there will be some requirements to be fulfilled:

Requirements:

The use of VPN is not allowed for registration.

Creating more than one account is prohibited.

If the requirements are violated, at the end, all accounts that have not followed the guidelines will be banned, so don't be a bad boy.

I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year, from your uncle DynGobel.