Welcome ADCers!
Good Afternoon,
Thank you to each and every one of you for coming here. We are very pleased to be able to welcome those of you that have been with us for a long time now as well as those who are new to the Asian DVD Club.
Today at our site reinstatement we are proud to be able to host it free of charge for all members. We all can continue keeping this place wonderful and exciting with all of you for years to come.
First, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all of you who generously helped us make this event come together to become a success. The patrons, supporters, staff and former administrator solcen (still hope to see you as a part of management), we couldn’t have done it without you!
In today’s announcement, I would like to especially focus on members who have remained with Asian DVD Club in December 2021 and gave us unconditional support.
You all had chosen to be a part of our group due to a mutual passion for Asian cinema and a role ADC had played in preserving it for all. Your passions help us all to unite and the energy we create is what allows us to achieve our individual as well as group goals. We need each and everyone of you and that why we are grateful to have you join us here at Asian DVD Club reinstatement.
During the next few months, you will be learning about the different initiatives through our planned updates, modifications, and feedback you will be giving us where you will be able to join in and get your hands in ADC improvement. I hope that it will help us grow to be more interesting and diverse.
So a very warm welcome to each and every one of you, if you have any questions, suggestions, clarifications, or just want to say “hi”, you can find us on the local/public forum, Discord, IRC or send a DM.
Thank you very much for reading and let us welcome all of you.
On behalf of management group, moderators, programmers and ADC community,
Site operator der Sperre. Thank you!