Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 92
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Tracker Inactivity Reminder

  1. #81
    Super Moderator
    jimmy7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    408961
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,506
    Time Online
    226 d 11 h 33 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 11 m
    Mentioned
    1472 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)
    Liked
    19591 times
    Feedbacks
    89 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit182 View Post
    @poker


    xspeeds.eu

    Accounts with no activity for 30 days will be automatically deleted.
    Please note that torrent traffic is not considered site activity - you have to sign in ! You can park your account (check your profile) to prevent deletion due to inactivity. The time limit for parked accounts is 60 days.
    Updated! Thanks a lot.

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Dammit182's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    3461
    Reputation Power
    43
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    289
    Time Online
    28 d 9 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    58 m
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)
    Liked
    146 times
    Feedbacks
    7 (100%)
    @whiteLight



    M-Team



    • Without any upload / download user will be automatically pruned by system after 5 days. (only for the first time)


    • "Insame User" Class will not be deleted by system "if you turn your vacation mode on"
    • "Extreme User" Class will permanently keep their account (aside from violate the rules



    Your account is automatically deleted by system from following rules

    • If you DID NOT TURN ON "Vacation Mode" , after 40 days inactive (Seeding is not included, visit the site.)
    • If you DID "On Vacation" , after 100 days without any visit will have same result.
    ...a falta de pan, buenas son tortas...


  3. #83
    Super Moderator
    jimmy7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    408961
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,506
    Time Online
    226 d 11 h 33 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 11 m
    Mentioned
    1472 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)
    Liked
    19591 times
    Feedbacks
    89 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit182 View Post
    @whiteLight



    M-Team



    • Without any upload / download user will be automatically pruned by system after 5 days. (only for the first time)


    • "Insame User" Class will not be deleted by system "if you turn your vacation mode on"
    • "Extreme User" Class will permanently keep their account (aside from violate the rules



    Your account is automatically deleted by system from following rules

    • If you DID NOT TURN ON "Vacation Mode" , after 40 days inactive (Seeding is not included, visit the site.)
    • If you DID "On Vacation" , after 100 days without any visit will have same result.
    Updated! Thanks a lot.

  4. #84
    Donor
    FiremasterTI's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    8564
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    555
    Time Online
    6 d 10 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)
    Liked
    308 times
    Feedbacks
    69 (100%)
    Thank you. Nice work.

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Dammit182's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    3461
    Reputation Power
    43
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    289
    Time Online
    28 d 9 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    58 m
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)
    Liked
    146 times
    Feedbacks
    7 (100%)
    @The Night

    TNTracker

    Accounts are disabled after 4 weeks of inactivity (6 weeks for power users)
    If account is parked, it gets deleted after 8 weeks of inactivity (10 for power users)
    jimmy7 and Xanadu like this.
    ...a falta de pan, buenas son tortas...


  6. #86
    Super Moderator
    jimmy7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    408961
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,506
    Time Online
    226 d 11 h 33 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 11 m
    Mentioned
    1472 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)
    Liked
    19591 times
    Feedbacks
    89 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit182 View Post
    @The Night

    TNTracker

    Accounts are disabled after 4 weeks of inactivity (6 weeks for power users)
    If account is parked, it gets deleted after 8 weeks of inactivity (10 for power users)
    Updated! Thanks a lot.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Dammit182's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    3461
    Reputation Power
    43
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    289
    Time Online
    28 d 9 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    58 m
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)
    Liked
    146 times
    Feedbacks
    7 (100%)
    @The Night

    TVChaosUK

    Accounts are disabled after 4 weeks of inactivity.
    jimmy7 likes this.
    ...a falta de pan, buenas son tortas...


  8. #88
    Super Moderator
    jimmy7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    408961
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,506
    Time Online
    226 d 11 h 33 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 11 m
    Mentioned
    1472 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)
    Liked
    19591 times
    Feedbacks
    89 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit182 View Post
    @The Night

    TVChaosUK

    Accounts are disabled after 4 weeks of inactivity.
    Updated! Thanks a lot.

  9. #89
    User
    Tassadar's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1921
    Reputation Power
    20
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    91
    Time Online
    31 d 2 h 3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 h 14 m
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Liked
    29 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    @jimmy7

    There is no info on Iptorrents or Torrentday. Can you fix it? Thanks

  10. #90
    Donor
    WayneCorp's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10757
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    257
    Time Online
    8 d 2 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Liked
    116 times
    Feedbacks
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    @jimmy7

    There is no info on Iptorrents or Torrentday. Can you fix it? Thanks
    Is there any info on site? I can not find any having a look.