The tracker has determined that you are firewalled or NATed and cannot accept incoming connections.

This means that other peers in the swarm will be unable to connect to you, only you to them. Even worse, if two peers are both in this state they will not be able to connect at all. This has obviously a detrimental effect on the overall speed.

The way to solve the problem involves opening the ports used for incoming connections (the same range you defined in your client) on the firewall and/or configuring your NAT server to use a basic form of NAT for that range instead of NAPT (the actual process differs widely between different router models. Check your router documentation and/or support forum. You will also find lots of information on the subject at PortForward).The port range for this site is 49152 - 65535.

Also if you need help please come into our IRC chat room or post in the forums your problems. We are always glad to help out.

Thank You

I have received this messsage from revtt. My isp is verizone fios and i currently use a macbook pro computer. i also use vuze 4.8.0.0
and utorrent 1.8.0
Can anyone help me fix this problem. Also since i am still relatively new to the torrent community am i using good bittorent clients? Is there a way that i can maximize download speed and seeding capabilities? All information is welcome. Please use common type of language that i may be able to understand. Thank you.