Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By jimmy7
  • 3 Post By jimmy7
  • 1 Post By The Night

Thread: BitSpyder Issue

  1. #1
    User snoopdawg's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    210
    Reputation Power
    3
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14
    Time Online
    8 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Liked
    8 times
    Feedbacks
    0

    BitSpyder Issue

    Hello,

    I was recently invited to BitSpyder and as soon as I log off for the first time, my account seemed to be disabled. I can't log in anymore with my ID + password. I tried to reach the staff through IRC, no answer. How is that possible ? Is it because I used a seedbox ? I didn't even download one torrent. Does someone know one member of their staff that could help me reset my password ? Thanks guys for your support !

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    jimmy7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    425717
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,049
    Time Online
    236 d 11 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 14 m
    Mentioned
    1537 Post(s)
    Quoted
    456 Post(s)
    Liked
    20414 times
    Feedbacks
    89 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdawg View Post
    Hello,

    I was recently invited to BitSpyder and as soon as I log off for the first time, my account seemed to be disabled. I can't log in anymore with my ID + password. I tried to reach the staff through IRC, no answer. How is that possible ? Is it because I used a seedbox ? I didn't even download one torrent. Does someone know one member of their staff that could help me reset my password ? Thanks guys for your support !
    @snoopdawg, getting in touch with someone from the site's staff might prove a bit more difficult than anyone would normally expect, because of the site's current status. This is what's been posted on the site's IRC in the past:

    #BitSpyder is: BitSpyder - The Site is on "autopilot", owner has abondoned site and staff has (with good reason) stopped caring. There are NO invites here, and you CAN'T recover your password and/or account.
    I hope you find a way to get your issue sorted out.

  3. #3
    User snoopdawg's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    210
    Reputation Power
    3
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14
    Time Online
    8 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Liked
    8 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    @jimmy7 Thats what I was afraid of... which tracker would you recommend me instead for education ?

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    jimmy7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    425717
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,049
    Time Online
    236 d 11 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 14 m
    Mentioned
    1537 Post(s)
    Quoted
    456 Post(s)
    Liked
    20414 times
    Feedbacks
    89 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdawg View Post
    @jimmy7 Thats what I was afraid of... which tracker would you recommend me instead for education ?
    @snoopdawg, take a look at MyAnonamouse (MyAnonamouse | MAM | E-Learning | 2018 Review).
    You can also check out our Tracker List (http://torrentinvites.org/trackerlist.php). Search for e-Learning in the category option and you can read the reviews for those sites.

  5. #5
    bsx
    bsx is offline
    New user bsx's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    1
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    6 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Hey @snoopdawg I am having the exact same issue and cannot solve it as well. Frustrating. Also looking for an e-learning tracker...

  6. #6
    It's ₦ot GoodBye ! ! !
    The Night's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    264290
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,042
    Time Online
    155 d 6 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 3 m
    Mentioned
    1403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    420 Post(s)
    Liked
    5624 times
    Feedbacks
    323 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bsx View Post
    Hey @snoopdawg I am having the exact same issue and cannot solve it as well. Frustrating. Also looking for an e-learning tracker...
    You can check out our Trackers List mate , also press on the "E-learning" tab to filter out results!

    TN

  7. #7
    User santropy's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    19
    Time Online
    8 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    3 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    I also registered recently and using a seedbox. Didn't face any issue. Hope your gets solved.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •