Do you have an idea for an online business or site dedicated to a certain subject but don't have the know how to get it off the ground?

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO BRING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE

This offer is exclusive to TI members, Some companies charge €300 and upwards for a custom one page website and this makes it impossible for younger guys and gals to realize their dreams.
whether it be an ecommerce site to sell your items or a small site dedicated to something you love then I have the solution for you.

SO HOW DOES IT WORK?

It's simple, just send me a private message expressing your interest, first we can discuss live on Yahoo messenger or Gmail msn the type of website you would like, you can send me links to sites you like the layout of or I can design a fresh new look for you. Once we have an understanding of what you like then all that's left to do is send me the images and content you would like on your website, I will send you screen shots of each stage of the process to make sure you are happy.

When the site is built you don't even have to worry about hosting it or a domain name as I will take care of everything, I will even publish it to the net for you.
All you have to do is tell me the domain name you want to use, once everything is in place and the site is live I will give you the email account connected to your hosting and domain provider so you have total control.

PRICING

Everything is included in the price, hosting, domain, design.

Each plan will be different and have special requirements but what I can gaurantee is you will not get a better offer anywhere on the net, as stated before this is exclusive to torrentinvites.org members only.

So stop thinking about your dream and put in into reality.

If you have any questions just send me a pm and I will be happy to answer them.