Hi Torrent Invites,

Welcome to our sales thread of our newest and exclusive 10 Gigabit Unmetered VDS (semi-dedicated servers). We are the first provider in the world to bring 10Gbps VDS/VPS in the market, and in this pricing, we guarantee you, you won't find a better deal.

All our VDS support both Linux and Windows Operating Systems. These are perfect for hosting very big websites and very fast because SSDs handle the MySQL better than any other drive. You can also use them for Uploading/Downloading, Torrents or anything else you wish to use them for, it is up to you what you use them for!

We do NOT allow :
-Illegal Child p0rn
-Virus/Exploit Activities
-Terrorist Activites
-Email Spam
-Phishing
-Port Scanning
-DDoS/DoS attacks

Custom packages with low or high specifications are available - just send us an email with your requirements at sales@hosthatch.com

10GBIT OVH FRANCE VDS (Support Windows and Linux)

Hatch-VDS 10GBIT FR #1

2x Intel Quad Core E5606 (1x 2.13GHz)
512MB DDR3 RAM
10GB Fast SSD Storage
10Gbps Unmetered
Unlimited Bandwidth
Windows or Linux Operating System
1 IPv4 (more available on request)
$40/month
Order now!

Hatch-VDS 10GBIT FR #2

2x Intel Quad Core E5606 (2x 2.13GHz)
1GB DDR3 RAM
22GB Fast SSD Storage
10Gbps Unmetered
Unlimited Bandwidth
$65/month
Order now!

Hatch-VDS 10GBIT FR #3
2x Intel Quad Core E5606 (3x 2.13GHz)
2GB DDR3 RAM
45GB Fast SSD Storage
10Gbps Unmetered
Unlimited Bandwidth
$120/month
Order now!

Hatch-VDS 10GBIT FR #4
2x Intel Quad Core E5606 (4x 2.13GHz)
3GB DDR3 RAM
70GB Fast SSD Storage
10Gbps Unmetered
Unlimited Bandwidth
$175/month
Order now!

About our VDS (semi-dedicated servers):

Our Virtual Dedicated Servers (VDS) are virtualized by VMware premium virtualization technology, it is currently the most expensive and stable one in the market these have fast Dual Quad Core CPUs and SSDs being used for the fastest response times.

-Located in OVH, France. One of the best and known networks in the world!
-10Gbps (10000Mbit) connections to the nodes!
-Fastest CPUs, Dual Quad core processors with Hyperthreading!
-Multiple drives in RAID configurations!
-Truly Unmetered plans!
-Limited people per node/server for the fastest performance and uptime!
-99.9% Uptime Guarantee!
-Guaranteed setup time of 24 hours (even though they are mostly setup under 6-8 hours)
-Torrents, Rapidleech, sBorg etc are allowed however we do not accept any abuse!
Starting from only $50/month

Payment Processors we accept:

PayPal, AlertPay, Google Checkout, Money Bookers and Bank Transfer.

What do other people say about HostHatch?

-I am using the VPS for two hours with transmision and is very fast.
-VPS is amazing. Torrent speed are AMAZING. Great support.
-Been with hosthatch for 3 months now. Speed and support is great.
-The support is great, the tickets are responded in less than 10 minutes like said.
-I own over 10 Virtual Private Servers form a lot of hosts and I must say buying form HostHatch.com was the best thing that happened. And I mean it.
-I can honestly say that their support is great, for my support needs it was anyway.
-The support has been fast, friendly, and helpful.
-I got my HostHatch Netherlands VPS a couple of hours ago, I'm pretty impressed. The support has been fast, friendly, and helpful. 9/10!

There are many others, you can google/search on WJunction and you will find many more.

We guarantee, with HostHatch, each customer of ours is guaranteed the best support reply timings and best servers in terms of speeds, performance, quality and pricing! We also have a 7 days money back guarantee in case you do not like the servers. HostHatch Inc is a registered business in the United States.

We provide customer support from Live chat and support tickets. Phone support will be soon available. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Follow us on twitter to get exclusive discounts, upgrades and updates - http://twitter.com/hosthatch/