Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: ultraseedbox.com

Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    1 d 21 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Liked
    6 times
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkzone View Post
    Seems fine. I saw they are using nforce, and I think peering from nforce to my isp is not that good. Do you know if there is a speedtest or mtr tool?
    There are no tools in the client area for this, nor is there any option to reroute. I am not sure if there is another way to speedtest.
    sharkzone likes this.

Donor
    Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    1 d 15 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 39 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Liked
    12 times
    Feedbacks
    I can tell you guys, I've been using ultraseedbox.com for 2 months now, and i had very little problems with them. Once i had one of the boxes down for an hour or so, wrote to support got a reply in a few minutes that they are doing some upgrades, so everything is fine, and yes and hour later everything was back. Speeds are good as well when torrents are fresh and can connect to a lot of peers can easily do 100mb/s+. I got a 1TB and 1,5TB plan, but planning to upgrade the 1 to 1,5 and probably get another 1,5TB. the unlimited traffic ((ok 100tb/month /box) is killing it here. I upload on close to 10 treckers around 2,5TB/day, now i'll start optimizing so hopefully even more.

so yea i can recommend them, the only problem i had with them was that their FTP speeds can fluctuate especially over the weekend, so i try to transfer most of the stuff during the weekdays when i am maxing out my ISP's speed.

On another note, I LOVE seedboxes.cc I tried their smallest plan but blew through both the traffic and the storage in less than one weekend. I don't want to spend 80 eur / month on the dragon plan, hell I'd probably even blow that 30 TB in two weeks so for now i settled for ultraseedbox.com again it doesn't feel like a downgrade I'm perfectly fine with it, great value for money, I think i am gonna settle on 3x 1,5 TB plans and call it my final setup.