Little Monsters tell MTV News the album is a journey and is nothing short of 'amazing.'

The critics have weighed in on Lady Gaga's ARTPOP. And now it's time for her fans to offer up their reviews of the Mother Monster's new album, which she released on Monday.

And in case you had any doubts, they are giving the record a solid two thumbs up.

"Oh, it's amazing. It's the best work she's ever done," Jase told MTV News at the ARTPOP pop-up shop in NYC Tuesday. "She's very talented and her lyrics are amazing and her music's amazing."

Lady Gaga's Little Monsters Applaud 'ARTPOP' Pop Up Shop
His pal, Ashleigh, revealed that they are exclusively listening to ARTPOP since its release. "That's the only thing that's been playing in our apartment, like non-stop," she said. "It kind of takes you on a journey from start to finish. I think it's important to listen to it from the start to the end."

The "Do What U Want" singer released the album after having to cancel her Born This Way tour back in February to undergo hip surgery. Little Monsters are stoked to hear what Gaga cooked up while recovering.

"It's definitely like her comeback album," Chelsea said. "She's coming back because she never toured in the U.S. because she was hurt. So this album is definitely her comeback. It's a very strong album, high energy and I love it."

So, how does it stack up against 2011's Born This Way? Zack weighed in. "I'd say it's better than Born This Way 'cause Born This Way, there was some dark songs and it was all about acceptance and this album's just a celebration," he said. "It's happy."