"Weird Al" Yankovic has already corrected your grammar and foiled the Illuminati this week — now he's here to fix your dishwasher. In the latest video from his new album, Mandatory Fun, the prince of pop parody sets his sights on Iggy Azalea's ubiquitous "Fancy," turning it into "Handy," an ode to a contractor's myriad skills, from repairing busted windows to installing formica countertops. He's got 99 problems, but a switch ain't one.

For the clip, "Weird Al" sports a ridiculous blonde wig and matching mustache, plus a denim-heavy outfit that's crucial if you're trying to do any work around the house. The video co-stars comedian Eddie Pepitone as an innocent homeowner stricken by overflowing toilets, a stinking refrigerator and outrageous heating bills, which Yankovic promises he can fix with some duct tape and some caulking. "Still rocking my screwdriver, got the whole world thinking I'm MacGyver," "Weird Al" spits in classic form.

With "Handy," "Weird Al" has hit the halfway mark of his Mandatory Fun release-week celebration, during which he's dropping eight new music videos. So far he's taken down the scourge of sandwich mold and the Illuminati in "Foil," his parody of Lorde's "Royals"; released a screed against poor grammar in the Robin Thicke-aping "Word Crimes"; and taken on 21st century faux pas in "Tacky," his send-up of Pharrell's "Happy."

While the "Word Crimes" clip was a hilarious, meticulously animated lyric video that'll make you laugh and teach you how to diagram a sentence, for "Foil," Yankovic took on the role of a TV cook expounding the usefulness of aluminum foil and exposing the shadow lords controlling our world — much to the chagrin of his director, played by Patton Oswalt. Meanwhile, the clip for "Tacky" was not only shot in one continuous take, but featured cameos from Yankovic's comedy friends Jack Black, Margaret Cho, Aisha Tyler, Kristen Schaal and Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet, all grooving through Los Angeles' Palace Theatre in garish outfits.

Yankovic talked about his unique "eight video" strategy during a recent interview with Diffuser, saying it was inspired by the fleeting nature of viral culture. "Things burn really quickly, things tend to go viral for a day, and I figure, 'Well, OK, I'll let each of my videos go viral for day,'" Yankovic said. "Nowadays everybody's trying to figure out what works, and I'm not like every other artist. I'm a special case and there's really no precedent. So I'm just trying to see what works and this seemed like a fun thing to try."

VIDEO HERE