Here's Weezer...

Weezer have unveiled new single ‘California Snow’, you can check out in full below.

The track comes straight from the soundtrack of new drama Spell. The film follows the story of an American illustrator who runs out of prescription medication as he explores Iceland following the death of his fiancée.

The latest release comes only weeks after the group unveiled their own cover of Blink 182’s ‘All The Small Things’.

Meanwhile, Mac DeMarco recently responded after facing widespread calls for him to collaborate with Weezer.

DeMarco has always been very vocal about his love for the band – and in a video interview recently posted to Youtube, he’s suggested that he would be open to the idea given the chance – providing the scenario wasn’t forced or awkward.

“With Weezer?,” DeMarco replied. “That would be crazy.”

“I have no idea, maybe, I’m just not very good at it,” continued. “For me, where I’m at now, I’ve met a lot of people that I admire so I think the option is there, the chance is there.”

“It just always feels weird to me when it’s a setup, kind of playdate thing. But who knows, only time will tell. We’ll see.”

Earlier this year, Weezer also delivered a cover of Toto’s ‘Africa’, after fans pleaded with them to deliver their own take on the track.