“I just married my son to a beautiful girl," he revealed

Steven Tyler has revealed that he’s now an ordained minister, after marrying his son “to a beautiful girl”.

The Aerosmith frontman flashed his all-new officiator’s card during a trip to LAX. Speaking to TMZ, he said: “I am now an ordained minister. I just married my son to a beautiful girl.”

“I went online, paid 80 bucks and I became a father. God knows I’ve been a mother for so long,” he continued.

Tyler then revealed that he’d like to be the one to marry Justin Bieber and Hailey Bladwin. “Justin you need to get married and I’m the man to do it,” he said. Watch the video below.

Earlier this year, Tyler took legal action against Donald Trump after the US President used an Aerosmith song at recent rallies.

Trump used the band’s 1993 single ‘Livin’ On The Edge’ at a rally at the Charleston Civic Center in West Virginia. The song played as his supporters entered the venue.

Tyler quickly sent the President a cease-and-desist letter through his attorney, Dina LaPolt, accusing Trump of willful infringement.

Aerosmith previously sent Trump a cease-and-desist letter in 2015 after he used their song ‘Dream On’ at events during his presidential campaign. “Trump for President does not have our client’s permission to use ‘Dream On’ or any of our client’s other music in connection with the Campaign because it gives the false impression that he is connected with or endorses Mr. Trump’s presidential bid,” it read.

Meanwhile, a dilapidated van used by the band was found during the filming of a US antiques programme, American Pickers.

The van’s authenticity was confirmed by former Aerosmith member, Ray Tabano, who left the band after just one year. Tabano, who was in the band from 1970 to 1972 before working for the group in later years, said the van was like a “rolling hotel”.