She also performs guitar licks by The Breeders and Jethro Tull

St. Vincent has picked out the riffs that changed her life, playing acoustic versions of Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, The Breeders, Jethro Tull and more.

A snippet of the segment was previously shared, which saw St. Vincent – real name Annie Clark – playing an acoustic version of Tool‘s ‘Forty-Six & 2’ as a “riff she wishes she wrote”.

Now, the full video has been released and showcases Clark playing the riffs of Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit,’ Led Zeppelin’s ‘Black Dog,’ Jimi Hendrix’s ‘Manic Depression,’ The Breeders’ ‘Cannonball,’ Jethro Tull’s ‘Aqualung,’ and more.

Clark recently released a remix of the Maroon 5 and Cardi B track ‘Girls Like You’. Posting the remix on her Instagram, Annie Clark wrote: “HAD THE BEST TIME MAKING THIS MAROON 5/CARDI B REMIX. THANKS TO THEM FOR HAVING ME. LOTS OF DILLA SAMPLES MAKING THE BEAT AND LOTS OF DANCING ALONE IN MY STUDIO. MIXED BY MY GIRL LAURA SISK.”

Clark is currently playing a host of different festivals, having already performed at Øya and last month’s Roskilde Festival. She headlines End Of The Road later this month, where Vampire Weekend and Feist will also perform. Visit here for tickets and more information.

Back in June, Sheryl Crow and St. Vincent released their collaborative new single ‘Wouldn’t Want to Be Like You’. Clark lends her backing and co-lead vocals to the song as well as her trademark distorted guitar.

“I called her and said, ‘I am dying to have you bring your St. Vincent-ness to this.’ And I said, ‘You will not hurt my feelings if you don’t like the song,’” Crow told Billboard of the collaboration. “And I sent it to her, and her response was, ‘Fuck yeah.’ That was a direct quote, as only Annie Clark can respond, which I loved. She did all kinds of stuff on it, and we pretty much used all of it.”