The drill rappers will release a new joint mixtape tomorrow

RV and Headie One have shared a video for their new collaborative track, ‘Match Day’. Scroll down to watch it now.

The two drill rappers previously worked together on their 2016 joint mixtape ‘Sticks And Stones’ and 2017’s ‘Drillers X Trappers’.

‘Match Day’ is taken from the follow-up to that release, ‘Drillers X Trappers II’. The tape will be released tomorrow (March 22) and will feature appearances from the likes of DigDat, Unknown T, and Kojo Funds.

The video for ‘Match Day’ sees the pair posing as pundits in a mock television studio before heading onto the pitch with their respective teams. You can watch it below now.

The tracklist for ‘Drillers X Trappers II’ is as follows:

‘Introduction’
‘Match Day’
‘It Was Me’ (feat. LD)
‘Mob Ties’ (feat. Monkey)
‘Handle It’ (feat. Kojo Funds)
‘D&G’
‘Roddy Ricch’ (feat. K-Trap)
‘Fashion’
‘Turn’ (feat. Unknown T)
‘Mosh Pit’ (feat. DigDat)
‘On Man’
‘Watch No Face’ (feat. Lowkey)
‘Me And My’

RV and Headie One will also play a joint headline show next month. They will perform at London’s O2 Islington Academy on April 3. Tickets will go on general sale tomorrow.

Earlier this year, Headie One became the highest-charting drill rapper as his single ’18 Hunna’ peaked at number six in the Official UK Singles Chart.

Headie One was among the acts featured in the NME 100 at the start of 2019. “Headie One’s raucous lives show celebrate diversity and multiculturalism, a positive, life-affirming counterargument to those who would (ignorantly) claim that drill is a negative force,” wrote NME‘s Jordan Bassett.

Speaking about the list, NME’s New Music Editor Thomas Smith said: “This year’s list is undoubtedly the strongest and most diverse we’ve had yet. From drill rappers ready to go mainstream to the bands and pop stars that’ll be seen dominating festival season, it’s a good representation of the artists ready to make 2019 so damn exciting.”