'Is Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?'

YouTube musician Anthony Vincent has posted a video of a cover of Queen‘s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ being performed in 42 different styles.

The New York musician, runs a channel called 10 Second Songs, and has previously performed bizarre covers by Adele and Justin Bieber by channeling the likes of Hanson, Ricky Martin and Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit.

He has now posted a video in time for the release of the new movie Bohemian Rhapsody, in which he sings in the style of David Bowie, Frank Sinatra, Ozzy Osbourne, Nirvana, Kendrick Lamar and Prince. You can watch the clip below.

“I disappeared from the internet for a month to finally take on my number one requested song,” said Vincent.

“Being away from social media was very good for me, and I highly recommend this to anybody. Maybe everyone should start producing songs in multiple styles just so they too could take a vacation from social media.”

Along with his viral videos, Vincent has started a band with a fellow YouTube musician, guitarist Erock.

Together they will release an album as the band Riptide next month.

Meanwhile, the first reviews for Bohemian Rhapsody, the Queen film which chronicles the 15-year period between their formation as a band and their famous performance at Live Aid at Wembley Stadium in 1985, saw the film receive mixed reviews.

The Guardian‘s review was particularly scathing with Steve Rose criticising how Freddie Mercury’s sexuality is portrayed, stating: “Unforgivably, Bohemian Rhapsody casts Mercury’s wilderness years as a symptom of his gayness.

“We see the solo Mercury in Munich, drug-addled, shorn of his real friends and exploited by his new ones, who are mostly leather-clad, party-happy men. It reduces Mercury’s homosexuality to a tutting “he’s got in with the wrong crowd”.