They're also carrying a cool $250,000 in cash...

Migos are the latest stars to receive the Carpool Karaoke treatment with James Corden.

The Late Late Show host took a ride with Offset, Takeoff and Quavo – with the clip showing the trap trio as they rap their own tracks and deliver a cover of Whitney Houston’s ‘I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)’.

But the most unexpected moment comes as the group deliver a cover of Neil Diamond’s ’Sweet Caroline’ that sees them providing their own distinctive ad-libs on the track.

After performing the tracks, it’s revealed that the group are carrying $250,000 in cash as they take Corden shopping at a Los Angeles boutique.

He’s seen wearing a selection of different outfits, before modelling a chain worth a staggering $250,000.

The rap trio are the latest stars to take part in Corden’s phenomenally successful skit, following the likes of Adele, Michelle Obama, Sir Paul McCartney and Foo Fighters.

Meanwhile, it was recently confirmed that Migos’ ‘Culture III’ is set for release in early 2019.

The trap trio released their previous two studio albums – ‘Culture I’ and ‘Culture II’ – in January 2017 and January 2018 respectively. Both records topped the Billboard 200 in the US upon release, while ‘Culture II’ reached the number four position on the UK albums chart earlier this year.