Featuring The Who, Pink Floyd and more

Muse‘s Matt Bellamy and Blur‘s Graham Coxon have joined forces once more to cover a series of rock classics including The Who‘s My Generation at a show in Los Angeles.

The all-star supergroup have been performing as Dr Pepper’s Jaded Hearts Club at shows over the globe for the last 12 months – including a support spot with Roger Daltrey at the Royal Albert Hall.

But after a brief break of several months, the band returned once more last Friday for a show at Los Angeles’ Madame Siam.

Joined by Nic Cester from Jet, the group rattled through a selection of rock classics – including The Who‘s My Generation, Cream’s ‘Sunshine Of Your Love’, The Beatles‘ ‘Back In The USSR’ and Pink Floyd‘s ‘Money’.

Meanwhile, Bellamy jokingly suggested that he’d love to play the Egyptian Pyramids as Muse return with a new album.

When asked by The Times if Muse would ever release an acoustic album to counter their maximalist rock music, Bellamy shook his head and replied: “I’d love to play the Egyptian pyramids, though. That would be interesting.”

Muse release their eighth studio album, ‘Simulation Theory’ on November 9. So far the band have shared five singles, including ‘Dig Down’, ‘Thought Contagion’, and ‘The Dark Side’.