THE VOICE winner Sam Perry’s career has already hit a downward loop.

His single Trust Myself entered the ARIA chart this week at No. 78 with just 2414 sales.

It’s still not the show’s worst result out of the gate — Alfie Arcuri’s Cruel debuted at No. 89 in 2016 with just 1458 copies sold.

The chances for Perry’s winner’s single were already on the backfoot after not being performed on The Voice grand final last week.

The show’s executive producer John Walsh said the winner’s song not on TV airing was due to time.

“In order to keep the show to schedule, the decision was made this season to have the winner’s single go live exclusively on 9Now and on streaming services by the end of the broadcast, instead of performing them live in-studio.”

Trust Myself was also only available on Apple Music initially, before being added to Spotify after 48 hours.

Perry sold 2414 digital copies of his singles on iTunes, and combined streams counted for 254 copies.

The song has now had 28,352 streams on Spotify — around 250 streams count as one sale.

Trust Myself has already dropped to No. 97 on the iTunes chart.

Perry, who co-wrote Trust Myself, is breaking The Voice mould by not instantly releasing an album of his cover versions from the show and is working on original material.

Trust Myself could still climb the chart with the song still gaining radio play.

Also hampering the song’s chart potential was the fact it only had four days of potential sales, with the ARIA chart compiled on Thursday nights.

None of the other three Voice runners up made the ARIA Top 100 with their singles, which were also released on iTunes and streaming services last week.

Last year’s winner Judah Kelly reached No. 19 with his winner’s single Count on Me but has been quiet since.

Universal have stated that all previous winners — Karise Eden, Harrison Craig, Anja Nissen, Ellie Drennan, Alfie Arcuri and Judah Kelly — remained signed to the label despite many of them having dormant release schedules.

Nine have yet to confirm whether The Voice will return in 2019, with the show’s ratings being down on previous years.