'FM!' follows last year’s ‘Big Fish Theory’ LP

Vince Staples will release his new album tonight after announcing that he was set to share new music this week.

Staples last release was 2017’s ‘Big Fish Theory’, later releasing single ‘Get The Fuck Off My Dick’ to promote a GoFundMe campaign.

Earlier this week (October 29), Staples tweeted: “GOOD MORNING CITCH WE GOT NEW VINCE STAPLES THIS FRIDAY” and it’s now been revealed that the release will be his entire album. It’ll drop at 9pm PST (4am GMT).

The new album reportedly features productions from Kenny Beats (Rico Nasty, Key!). It will not feature his recent single ‘Get The Fuck Off My Dick’.

Meanwhile, Staples took part in a Mac Miller tribute concert last night (October 31). The ‘Mac Miller: A Celebration of Life’ show took place at Los Angeles’ Greek Theatre, and saw an all-star line up performing their own hits as well as several of Miller’s most popular songs.

Along with performances from the likes of Chance the Rapper and Travis Scott, John Mayer was on hand to cover Miller’s ‘Small Worlds’ – with the singer explaining how he had previously watched the star perform the track.

“I saw Mac play this at Hotel Cafe a couple months ago, and he got onstage and he said he was really nervous,” Mayer told the crowd.

“And now, Mac, I’m really nervous. So we got that in common too. This one’s for you.”

The evening, which marked the foundation of the Mac Miller Circles Fund also saw performances from the likes of Thundercat, Anderson .Paak, Miguel, Action Bronson and Earl Sweatshirt.

The concert comes after the rapper was found dead in his San Fernando Valley home in September.