The clip dates back to 2010.

A video of Drake kissing and seemingly groping an underage girl has surfaced online.

The clip, which is believed to date back to 2010, shows a then 24-year-old Drake as he dances with a girl on stage during a concert.

However, the clip takes a slightly sinister turn when he begins kissing the girl and caressing her breasts.

“Y’all gon’ have me get carried away. I get in trouble for shit like this. How old are you?” the rapper later says, before the girl confirms that she is 17.

Drake then responds: ““I can’t go to jail yet, man.

“Why do you look like that? You thick. Look at all this. Well, listen 17, I had fun. I don’t know whether I should feel guilty or not, but I had fun. I like the way your breasts feel against my chest. I just want to thank you.”

Responding to the video, one fan wrote: “I am disgusted.”

The video comes after Drake previously faced backlash for his friendship with teen star Millie Bobby Brown.

Brown later defended their “lovey friendship” and said the rapper had acted as a constant mentor.

“I’m lucky to have people in the business extend their time to help me further my career and offer their wisdom and guidance. I’m very blessed to have amazing people in my life. U don’t get to choose that for me. It’s nice to have people who understand what I do,” she wrote on Instagram.

Drake is yet to respond to the video.