Yet another album from Yeezy...

Ty Dolla $ign has given an update on the progress of his album with Kanye West – revealing that it will be completed when the rapper returns from Africa.

While West is currently at work at yet another album with ‘Yhandi’ due next month, Ty Dolla $ign has also been collaborating with him on new music.

In an Instagram Live message to fans, the rapper said that the finishing touches will be complete on the record once West returns from his highly-publicised trip to Africa.

“The album is coming,” he said. “I’m almost done with it now. Just putting the last, final touches on it. Me and Kanye are making it together. They left to Africa though. I’m doing my parts now then when we get back together, we’ll finish it.”

West’s trip recently saw him meet with the President Of Uganda and gift him a pair of Yeezys.

‘Yhandi’ was scheduled for release on September 29. However, the new music never materialised. Instead, his wife Kim Kardashian tweeted that his new release date will now coincide with Black Friday on November 23, a key shopping date in the US.

Discussing completion of the album in Africa, West said: “I felt this energy when I was in Chicago, I felt the roots. But we have to go to what is known as Africa.”

“I need to go, I need to find out what it’s really called. Just grab the soil and be and cook food, five meals a day so the metabolism stays up, have my kids in the studio, and have the mic in the open so you can hear nature while we’re recording.”

West has released five records in 2018 so far, known as the ‘Wyoming’ albums, including the divisive solo record ‘ye‘ and acclaimed Kid Cudi collaboration ‘Kids See Ghosts‘. While he’s also claimed that a sequel to ‘Watch The Throne’ is coming “soon” while he also seems to be working on his long-awaited collaboration with Chance The Rapper.