"That son of a bitch better stop using RATM as an underpinning for his racist diatribes".

Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello has vowed to “dry slap” former Ukip leader Nigel Farage if he ever encounters him.

Morello has long been a critic of the divisive Brexit campaigner – and previously branded him a “pissweasle” after he adopted the ‘Farage Against The Machine’ title for his LBC podcast.

In 2012, he also warned Farage against using ‘Killing In The Name of’ at Ukip Rallies.

However, he’s now delivered perhaps his biggest threat to date as he responded to a fan in a Guardian webchat.

“I am open to accidentally giving Nigel a dry slap, if I encounter him on the tube. Though I doubt he rides the tube for fear of all the dry slaps he would receive”, Morello said.

“Regardless, that son of a bitch better stop using RATM as an underpinning for his racist diatribes, or we’re coming for him. Warning issued!”

Although Farage is yet to respond, Morello previously joined the rest of the band in sending him a cease-and-desist letter earlier this year.

Responding to the name ‘Farage Against The Machine’, the band wrote: “Your surprising attempt to associate yourself with RATM is wholly inappropriate and completely inexplicable, unless it’s part of some kind of bizarre cleansing ritual.

“Whatever the motivation, please stop. Stop using RATM’s name and logo, change the name of your podcast and find some other target to troll. We suggest President Trump.”