90173.jpg

Jessica Biel is reportedly 'getting annoyed' by Justin Timberlake's overprotective tendencies.

The married couple welcomed son Silas into the world in April and they've been under the radar ever since the little boy was born.

It's claimed Jessica is ready to emerge from their love nest soon and is hoping Justin will follow suit.

'Justin means well,' an insider told America's Star magazine. 'But Jessica is getting annoyed because they hardly ever go out.'

Apparently the Cry Me a River singer is going to extremes to ensure the safety of Silas. Speculation is rife the first-time father has taken extra security precautions at their home and won't let baby Silas out of his sight.

It's also believed he doesn't trust anyone but his mother Lynn to babysit, but this poses a problem because she lives out of state in Tennessee.

'Justin makes sure the security cameras are working every morning,' the source said. 'And he insists Silas sleep in a crib beside the couple's bed.'

Despite their relative reclusion, speculation is rife the couple are elated with their newfound parenthood.

"Jessica sees herself as a mom of boys, so it worked out perfectly," a source told Us Weekly magazine previously. "Justin is so excited, he doesn't know what to do with himself!"

Jessica kept largely out of the limelight while expecting and Justin has been public with his support for her.

In March Justin paid tribute to his wife when he was handed the Innovation Award at the iHeartRadio ceremony.

"You can't have innovation without creations, so finally I want to thank my best friend, my favourite collaborator, my wife Jessica at home whos watching," he told the audience. "Honey, I can't wait to see our greatest creation yet. Don't worry, Daddy's headed home right now to innovate by learning how to change a poopy diaper and get my swaddle on."