It's the latest offering from the soundtrack...

Thom Yorke has revealed his haunting new single ‘Has Ended’, the latest offering to emerge from the soundtrack for forthcoming horror movie Suspiria.

The track sees Yorke channeling Eastern vibes, with a sitar playing constantly under his typically ethereal vocals.

It’s the latest release from the Radiohead frontman’s 25 original compositions which have been created especially for Luca Guadagnino’s reimagining of the 1977 film.

According to an official release, the soundtrack combines instrumental work with interludes and more traditional
songs such as the previously released ‘Suspirium’.

You can listen to the track in full below.

Meanwhile, Yorke recently opened up on the challenge of creating a soundtrack that was a worthy successor to the legendary 1977 original.

“It was one of those moments in your life where you want to run away but you know you’ll regret it if you do. I watched the original film several times, and I loved it because it was of that time, an incredibly intense soundtrack”, he said at the Venice Film Festival.

“Obviously [1977 soundtrack composers] Goblin and Dario worked incredibly closely when they did it together.”

He added: “There was no point, other than what I found interesting was they used repetition of motifs, again and again and again. Part of your mind was saying, ‘Please, I don’t want to hear this anymore.'”