The remix dropped yesterday evening

Teyana Taylor has shared a new video for ‘Gonna Love Me’, the original being released on her latest album ‘K.T.S.E’ which was released in June.

The remix, featuring Wu Tang Clan’s Gostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon, dropped yesterday evening (December 14).

The video, directed by Taylor herself, sees Taylor and Ghostface Killah going through relationship issues as they portray an arguing couple. You can watch the new video here:

Last month, Taylor shared a video for the solo version of ‘Gonna Love Me’ which featured behind-the-scenes clips of her life which included her wedding and her growing friendship with Janet Jackson.

Prior to the release, Taylor performed the song on The Tonight Show. Taylor also appeared on Saturday Night Live with Kanye West, who produced her latest album, to debut their latest collaboration together – ‘We Got Love.’

West executively-produced Taylor’s ‘K.T.S.E.’ as part of his Wyoming album sessions, which have also produced new releases by the likes of Nas, Pusha-T and West himself.

Speaking to Pitchfork, Numero Group’s co-founder Rob Sevier said that West and Taylor needed to get the sample cleared – but representatives for the two artists are still yet to get in touch with the label.

“Without getting too nuanced, the Boddie Recording Company owns this master, and we represent their interests in such matters,” Sevier said.

“I want to be explicit that while we haven’t actually heard anything from Kanye’s team about this sample, we are in the midst of multiple other clearances and I don’t want to imply that they don’t intend to clear it,” he added.