89652.jpg

Taylor Swift insists being a popstar is easy.

The 25-year-old singer has to be one of the busiest stars on the planet, touring with her 1989 album, promoting her video for single Bad Blood and making time to pick up eight awards at the Billboards earlier this month.

It might look like she never stops, but the musician doesn't think her job is very demanding unless she's doing live shows.

"It's amazing, it feels like you really worked for something, which is the best part of this: when you're drenched in sweat and you're tired," she explained to BBC Radio 1's Nick Grimshaw when asked how she feels after performing.

"You feel like you're actually really working for your job, which a lot of the time, I don't know, sometimes I don't feel like it's that hard at all. It's nice to feel tired, I'm finally doing something. I like the feeling of I've been busy, I deserve this two hours of watching TV."

When she does feel like she's due some time off, the star likes to kick back with an episode of her friend Lena Dunham's show Girls or a re-run of Friends.

Now she's so successful, Taylor ironically feels she has even more opportunity to chill out with her loved ones.

"When I was starting out, when I was gone for three months, I was really gone for three months," she explained.

"But ten years in, when we're playing bigger shows, I don't have to play as many. So when I do stadiums, I do two or three a week, not five shows. And I get to fly home in between. It's made out to be harder than it is."