Taylor Swift is set to pay a visit to The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon later this week, and she kicked off the weekend by channeling her inner teen-nerd to give fans an advance taste of her appearance.

Disguised behind thick glasses and braces on a new set of impressively prominent teeth, Swift steps into character as Natalie, delivering a video message to Sara, the teen-girl host of the talk show "Eww!" played by Jimmy Fallon. After reminding Sara that their moms were best friends in college, Natalie gets down to business. "So I'm really excited because my mom said that we're going to come visit you and your mom and your dad, and um, I heard that you have that television show called 'Eww!' and so that maybe I could be on it, is was what I was thinking," she says.

If Natalie's efforts are rewarded with a spot on "Eww!" Swift will join the ranks of Seth Rogen, Channing Tatum, Will Farrell and First Lady Michelle Obama as guests on Sara's show.

Aside from her upcoming Tonight Show appearance on August 13th, Swift has been dropping clues over Instagram lately that seem to indicate some new music is in the works. She's also hitting the big screen with a part in the film The Giver, which opens on August 15th, and will be performing at the iHeartRadio Festival at the end of September.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euNwwZvEZKc