Actor Taylor Kinney has dismissed reports he is marrying fiancee Lady Gaga in Italy.
The couple became engaged in February (15), but they have kept their wedding plans secret. In January (16), it was reported the Born This Way star was planning a traditional Italian wedding.
"She wants to celebrate her heritage, so they're looking at places in the Italian countryside," a source told the New York Post. "She wants a big Italian wedding."
"The venue is going to inspire the dress, so she has to lock that in first. It'll make her figure out what the dress will be and who will make it," the source added.
However, Taylor has now addressed the rumours, insisting the couple has yet to finalise any plans.
"I keep hearing about wedding plans through the media," he told Live! with Kelly and Michael on Tuesday (29Mar16). "I guess I'm getting married in Italy and it's more interesting than whatever the heck I would come up with.
"I'm like, 'Can I come? Am I going?' (The pope) will be there, I guess he's going to sing."
The actor adds, "We're both pretty busy. Down the line we'll figure it out. We've talked about New York or Los Angeles, Christmas or summer, but who knows."
Gaga may not know what type of wedding she wants, but Taylor is keen to give her the ceremony of her dreams - big or small.
"I told her I don't mind doing the little white chapel thing (in Las Vegas)," he said in 2015. "She wants what she wants. I want to make sure that it's right what she wants. We're going to take our time and do it right."