"THIS SHIT AINT COOL!!! THIS IS A MOVE YE MADE FOR YE!!!"

T.I. has slammed Kanye West in the wake of his much-publicised meeting with President Donald Trump at The White House yesterday (October 11).

In a lenghty Instagram post, which you can see in full below, T.I. said: “I’ve been extremely patient and made it a point to not jump to any premature conclusions about Ye’& his antics […] But now this shit is next level,futuristic Sambo, Hopping Bob, Stephen off Django ass shit Ye!!!!”

T.I. didn’t mince his words, describing it as “The most repulsive,disgraceful, Embarrassing act of desperation & auctioning off of one’s soul to gain power I’ve ever seen.”

He also revealed that Kanye had invited him to join him at the controversial meeting which West said that wearing a Make America Great Again hat “made me feel like Superman“.

“At one time it was a pleasure to work alongside you… now, I’m ashamed to have ever been associated with you,” T.I. continued in his attack on “Trump & His Lil Cookie Boy”.

He also made a plea to those who continue to follow West despite his political views: “To all the people who follow Ye musically,socially, or even personally….who are confused, heartbroken, infuriated…. Let me make this clear… THIS SHIT AINT COOL!!!

“THIS IS A MOVE YE MADE FOR YE!!! THIS IS A PLAY TO PUT HIM IN A POSITION HE’D LIKE TO SEE HIMSELF IN…WE ARE NOT ON HIS MIND AS HE MAKES THESE COMMENTS AND DECISIONS. Don’t follow this puppet.”

T.I. isn’t the only star to criticise the meeting. Guns ‘N Roses frontman Axl Rose has accused West of “attention seeking nonsense”

Rose also claimed that West’s much-publicised visit was at risk of overshadowing the disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi Arabian journalist who disappeared after visiting the Saudi consulate in Istanbul last weekend.

Shortly after meeting Trump, West headed straight to an Apple Store in Washington.

It’s believed that Kanye was in attendance for a Genius bar appointment, but he instead chose to stand atop a wooden table to deliver a “keynote” speech to customers in the store.

It came only hours after he had shown off his own iPhone at the White House – and inadvertently revealed how his pincode was surprisingly weak as 0000.