And makes another dig at Ye

T.I. has shared a teaser clip for his new album, ‘Dime Trap’, in which a Melania Trump lookalike strips off for him in the White House Oval Office.

The video shows the US rapper smoking a cigar after Donald Trump leaves for his weekend retreat, his Mar-a-Lago resort.

Trump’s wife, Melania, appears in the room wearing an “I Don’t Care” jacket similar to the one the First Lady sported in June.

All the clips of Trump, such as him departing the White House to board his Marine 1 helicopter, are taken from news archives.

T.I tweeted the footage with a caption that reads: “Dear 45, I ain’t Kanye”, which references the relationship between Kanye West and the president.

Last week, West delivered a 10-minute monologue to Trump, reporters, guests, and other government officials ahead of a working lunch.

In the speech, he reiterated calls to scrap the 13th amendment – for which he received heavy criticism in September – and, among a host of other topics, pitched an Apple iPlane that would succeed Trump’s Air Force One jet.

The White House’s Director of Communications for the First Lady, Stephanie Grisham, responded to T.I.’s teaser with the hashtag: “#disgusting”.

Meanwhile, T.I. has slammed West’s visit to the White House, calling it “repulsive, disgraceful, embarrassing”.

In an Instagram post, he wrote: “I’ve been extremely patient and made it a point to not jump to any premature conclusions about Ye’ & his antics […] But now this shit is next level, futuristic Sambo, Hopping Bob, Stephen off Django ass shit Ye!!!!”

T.I.’s ‘Dime Trap’ is out now.