Solange has released a brand new song, 'Cash In'.

Scroll down to listen to the track, produced by Solange and Tim Anderson, and which features on the 'Saint Heron' compilation, the first release on Solange's own Saint Records label. 'Saint Heron' is out now, and also features music from Jhene Aiko and Cassie.

Solange recently revealed that she is working with members of Dirty Projectors and Chairlift on her new studio album. The singer released her 'True' EP in 2012 and is set to follow it up with a full-length record in 2014. Speaking to Billboard, Solange revealed she is working with Dave Longstreth of Dirty Projectors and Chairlift drummer Patrick Wimberly. SBTRKT and Drake collaborator Sampha is also helping with the project.

"I'm actually trying to give myself a deadline this time around. One of the pros of being independent is having that space and that time," she said. "But it's also a major con when you don’t set aside a deadline and keep going and keep going. When you have a goal in mind you definitely stay motivated. I’m trying to stay motivated because I know it took four years before my last record came out. That is not happening – it's gonna come out next year."