Sky Ferreira and Ariel Pink have teamed up on a new version of Pink's track 'My Molly'.

Originally written by the 4AD-signed Los Angeles artist when he was 19, it finally saw release as part of the 'My Molly' EP in 2006. You can watch the Grant Singer-directed video for Ferreira and Pink's version below, via Consequence Of Sound.

Meanwhile, Ferreira has responded to criticism of the artwork for her debut album 'Night Time, My Time', which features the singer posing topless in the shower.

In an interview in this week's NME, which is on newsstands or available digitally now, she said: "You're supposed to sell your body in a way that's like… it's OK to be sexy when it benefits everyone else. Most of the people who had a problem with it were men. At this point, I feel like I'm doing a bad job of being a feminist if I'm not making someone angry."

"But I'm making art and doing things that are true to my work," she continued. "I'm not trying to sell my body. But it's my body to sell if I did want to! This kind of cover isn't even what sells – what sells is your face, shot by a fashion photographer, but I didn't want to do something like that. I do that all the time."