Following his recent single 'Pure Water'

Skepta has released a new collaborative track with LD, titled ‘Neighbourhood Watch’.

It follows a glamourous black-and-white video for his track ‘Pure Water’, released yesterday (November 1).

Sharing the track on Twitter, the artwork features an illustration of Skepta and three other figures in the classic Neighbourhood Watch logo.

Skepta has been busy with collaborations this year. He joined forces with A$AP Rocky for ‘Praise The Lord (Da Shine)’ in May and featured on ‘Money Right’ with Dizzee Rascal in September.

Wiley hit out at Skepta and Dizzee last month for their collaboration, saying : “You know why I’m the king? Because I tell people to work with you, you tell people to ‘fuck Wiley. Fuck grime, I’m a pop star. Fuck all them man.’ You and Skepta, I hope you’re happily ever after bruv.”

Wiley added: “Dizzee and Skepta are on a tune…fucking hell” before calling them both “frauds”. He added: “you will never be able to beat me at my own game, ever.”

Wiley added: “Dizzee and Skepta on a tune, you know what? Neither of you lot can talk to me, I’m not talking to you. That’s it, done. You made your bed now you can go and lie in it you pagans.”

“Dizzee, you’re a pussyhole, you need to stop talking ‘cause you ain’t been on no smoke for 18 years bruv. You’ve been in hiding for 18 years, I’m sick of you.”

Wiley also went on to mock Skepta and Drake’s friendship after the pair were seen at Wimbledon together.