"Hold tight Wiley, where are you?"

Skepta has released a new diss track, ‘Wish You Were Here’, in which he takes aim at Wiley.

The pair have some beef after Skepta collaborated with Dizzee Rascal on ‘Money Right’ last year. Wiley called Skepta and Dizzee “frauds”, saying that they’ll “never beat me at my own game, ever.”

Now, Skepta has shared a song with the lyrics: “You said you were my brother but you weren’t there/ Came to squash beef but you weren’t there”. Later, he raps: “hold tight Wiley, where are you?”

In November, Wiley released a diss song called ‘Flip The Table’ which heard the godfather of grime add fuel to the fire of his fued with Dizzee and Skepta.

Skepta’s new song follows the news that he will headline Field Day along with Jorja Smith. This year’s festival is held in a new location at a former gasworks in north London’s Meridian Water.

Meanwhile, Wiley took to Twitter today (February 4) to update fans about his year ahead. He said that he’s “not doing music for financial gain” and plans to “go raving and pick up the mic”.

Skepta plays a number of festivals this summer including Manchester International Festival 2019 (July 17-19) and Barcelona’s Sonar festival (July 18-20).