Sinead O'Connor's Facebook Page Taken Down Following More Alarming Messages

Sinead O'Connor's public Facebook page has been taken down following a string of concerning posts Tuesday and Wednesday (Dec. 1 and 2).

People reports that in one post, she expressed her hurt that her older children, Jake Reynolds, 28, and Roisin Waters, 19, visited her in the hospital following her reported suicide attempt, but left before she woke up. An unnamed source told the magazine that the Facebook deactivation "was at the urging of her loved ones."

"You haven't been back. Please why are you doing these things to me??" O'Connor, 48, wrote on her wall, per People. "I need you. I need your love. I can't manage what's being done to me. I didn't do anything to deserve the way I'm being treated.

"To hear that you were here and left was agony," the post continues. "Now I am utterly alone. Please. Please love me. Please come to the hospital and spend time with me and help Fix all this. Please. I'm. Begging you."

This all follows the concerning news over the weekend when O'Connor shared on her Facebook page that she'd overdosed in a Dublin hotel room, an announcement that many took as a potential suicide note. O'Connor was eventually located and received medical assistance, with a source close to the situation telling Billboard she was "safe."

Following that, O'Connor cut off contact with some family members via another public Facebook post. Earlier Wednesday, O'Connor reportedly wrote, "If a woman doesn't first succeed... She'll try, try again. "iWantMyRightToDieAndIWillClaimIt," according to a screenshot noted by the Irish Mirror.

A rep for the singer did not immediately return Billboard's request for comment about the latest developments.