Scott-McFarnon.jpg

Grammy and Golden Globe-nominated singer-songwriter Scott McFarnon has re-imagined Johnny Cash's 'I Walk the Line' to celebrate London's newest art walk, The Line, which launched on Saturday 23rd May. The track is released in support of the non-profit outdoor arts project The Line, with a portion of the proceeds from the single being donated to the art initiative.

Scott's version of 'I Walk The Line' has been made into a stunning music video that includes the people and landscapes that encompass The Line art walk.

To watch the music video featuring Scott ' who has previously worked with renowned musicians Kanye West, Beyonce, Mark Ronson, Kelly Rowland, Daniel Merriweather and Jack Splash ' scroll down.

'I Walk the Line' is a multilayered music video told through the perspective of Thomas J. Price's poignant 9ft bronze sculpture 'Network' in its new location on The Line. It explores the myriad experiences along the three-mile scenic sculpture walk along the canals from The O2, through the Royal Docks to Three Mills in East London.

The Line, which will bring high-quality artworks out of warehouses and into the public realm, will feature a selection of sculptures from a host of other distinguished artists including Damien Hirst, Martin Creed, Gary Hume and Eduardo Paolozzi.

Scott McFarnon said: 'Through this version of 'I Walk the Line' we're hoping that even more people will want to experience The Line, which is a fantastic addition to the UK's cultural landscape. It's also great to be raising funds for something that will bring so much joy to Londoner's and visitors alike. As a huge Johnny Cash fan, and a lover of art, it's an amazing project to be involved in.'

https://youtu.be/7hfD9CHmj3U